Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Juice Kick

I've never been one for drinking really anything. When I was a kid, we always had sweet tea and kool aid that we made nearly every day. I grew up on that stuff and that was pretty much the only fluids I drank, except maybe a quick sip from a fountain after track practice. But now that I'm an adult and waaay less active, I've realized I really don't drink enough of anything for my body, and never really have.

I've officially made it my own personal get healthy goal to consume more water, juices, fluids. A few days ago I started drinking V8's for the first time in my life, they are tasty! Yesterday, I purchased some juice, Tropicana Orange and Pineapple, which I've been downing a glass every few hours. I make sure to drink at least one drink in the morning, one at lunch, one at dinner, and one right before bed (this one is kinda tough though because pretty often I have to wake up in the middle of the night to pee).

What am I hoping to get out of this? Honestly, to get rid of my horrible, painful, cystic acne. I'll keep y'all posted on how my journey goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird